Dragonfly, the new device from Lunático to remotely control your observatory, even from your mobile device!
- switch on and off lights and equipment
- open and close the observatory roof
- control 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO)
- monitor the AAG Cloudwatcher and check for safe or unsafe weather conditions
- monitor, using magnet or mechanical sensors the mount's position, the status of the roof...
ASCOM support is available.
- Manages 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO), to switch DC or AC
- 8 input sensors: magent, contact, etc
- Extremely protected against noise
- Direct network connection (ethernet)
- Size: 135 * 48 * 244 mm. box only (total mounted 157 * 57 * 244 mm.)
Please note, if you're going to install more than one controller in the same observatory (same network), don't forget to let us know so we can change the network name of the controller prior to shipment.
Included in the delivery:
- DragonFly controller
- Banana male connector (16 units)