Zero Dew is the Lunaticastronomical dew heather control system.
The bands are an original Lunatico design, very easy to install, to avoid condensation. They are RoHS compliant.
- Band length:
- 50mm finder: 32 Ohm, 0.37A, 4.5W 19 cm
- 80mm finder: 20 Ohm, 0.60A, 7.2W 29 cm
- 2" eyepiece: 32 Ohm, 0.37A, 4.5W 21 cm
- 80mm OTA: 17,5 Ohm, 0.68A, 8.2W 32 cm
- 100/110mm OTA: 14 Ohm, 0.86A, 10.3W 41 cm
- 120/125mm OTA: 12 Ohm, 1A, 12W 47 cm
- 6" OTA: 8 Ohm, 1.5A, 18W 64 cm
- 7"/8" OTA: 7.6 Ohm, 1.6A, 19W 74 cm
- 9"/10" OTA: 6.2 Ohm, 1.9A, 23W 94 cm
- 11"/12" OTA: 5.5 Ohm, 2.2A, 26W 109 cm
- 14" OTA: 5 Ohm, 2.4A, 28W 127 cm
- 16" OTA: 4.4 Ohm, 2.7A, 33W 142 cm
- 2 version available:
- With RC connector (orginal version)
- With USB connector
- Cable length: 1 m.
- They are made with a flexible printed circuit and SMD resistors.
- Isolated in the outer side with two layers, one of them in a special formula above the resistances system, and the other in a thick cloth in order to prevent heat loss.
- The wire output is perpendicular to the layer for an easier anchorage.
- They are fixed with "velcro"; and an elastic band with a locking latch.
- With an inner reinforcement for longer life.
- Hand finished.
- Available in all sizes ( up to 16"; in stock, bigger upon request).
Compatible with Zero Dew electronic controller and with other controllers in the market.