- Drives any kind of motor, from high accuracy steppers to inexpensive DC ones
- Total control over the motor motion: continuous at slow or fast speed, incremental fine or coarse (user configurable).
- Back illuminated screen
- Can save focus points (up to 16) and perform goto to any of them
- Motor position always shown (except if in menus)
- With the optional temperature sensor, will perform temperature compensated focusing
- No PC needed
- Designed for comfortable operation even wearing gloves
- Backlash setting for the most accurate motion
The Tarsier is the perfect match for astronomers with a portable setup and DSLR imaging.
- 12 V cc operation (standard power jack, positive inside)
- 8x2 character LCD, with back light in red color
- DB9 plug for stepper motors (such as our own, time proven 3600 steps/turn motor, or others from Robofocus, Moonlite, Lakeside, Feathertouch...)
- Mono audio jack for DC motors (such as Orion's, Rigel systems...)
- Size: 144*95mm
The controller Tarsier includes no cables. If you need the power supply cable for car lighter plug click here.
You can purchase just the controller (this item) for your existing motorized focuser, or a complete set "Seletek TARSIER focuser with temperature sensor" which includes:
- stepper motor,
- brackets (focusers adapted to Seletek)(1) and
- stepper motor connection cable with external temperature sensor.
(1) Select your focuser model focuser according to the images shown here